Hello,

Next week Ceata, a Romanian community devoted to free software, will start to teach high-school students from Bucharest (the capital) how to use and contribute to GNU/Linux. The support materials are free and available from Free Technology Academy.

Following one of our members' (Iurie Nistor) proposal, we decided to use the most popular completely free distribution available in the labs and recommend the same distribution to be used at home. This is why we chose Trisquel GNU/Linux. :-)

We would like to make a first good impression and distribute Trisquel Live DVD's with nice labels.

Is the art work team interested in creating a disc label for Trisquel GNU/Linux?

Thanks,
Tibi