On 11-12-30 10:11 AM, mornealbe...@gmail.com wrote:
Just to be absolutely sure, I managed to track down a Windows 7 computer.

The results:
- Firefox 5 and Flash: upload works
- Firefox 5 without Flash, using html5: upload works
- Firefox 8 and Flash: upload works
- Firefox 8 without Flash, using html5: upload fails as above

So I'm pretty sure now that HTML 5 mode in Firefox >5 has an issue with either Plupload or with the version eLua uses (more likely).

I also found this: https://github.com/moxiecode/plupload/issues/396

Yes, that is my name and you may post it. I'm not a Trisquel developer, just a small time web developer who happened to have used Plupload before. I'm sure Ruben and his team appreciates any donations.

Thanks very much again Morne

I made a donation and reposted your valuable results to the elua list

Thanks for the belated Christmas present :)

Happy new year-Patrick