This is a topic about free hardware. I started digging news about Loongson and a few days ago I found the prototype for their new yeeloong machine at this link. It is listed in their official chinese channel. The processor is a 1ghz quad core and consumes only 10 watt. Wikipedia said it would launch at August last year. Lemote says it will be available "soon" but no date. But things got more interesting.

Loongson 3B is an HPC processor which this link provides benchmarks for. Assuming it is telling the truth, this little processor outperforms an i7 while consuming only 40w. Sadly there is no price of the laptop or statements of plans for fuloong or lynloong.