This probably won't ever happen. Ubuntu has their "app store" (backed by their apt repo) that they want to monetize, so it would definitely not be in their best interest to allow a competing one through. But assuming it is included in Ubuntu, even then Trisquel would have no use for it - changing it to only allow free games would require running our own Desura server (which we can't - the server code remains proprietary, so we'd have to write one from scratch) and the result is worse than worthless, because free games can be (and are!) already found through apt.