We would probably have a lot of trouble going with ARM for a number of reasons. I don't believe Trisquel for instance has an ARM port for starters. We would prefer not use Android as it is laden with non-free pieces. There may be some other options out there for ARM although the amount of work to get it working is probably much higher. I think we can do an x86 tablet fairly easily.

If there was demand for an ARM version we might look into it. At the moment I think we need to start with Atom and work toward ARM as demand allows.