El 19/02/12 10:00, Jos Collin escribió:

    VRMS only reads the licenses on files and does not check if the
    source is available or if the software recommends non-free software.

Yes, I understand that. It checks if there is a copyright file under /usr/share/doc. I think it is not practical to check if the source code is available and if the software recommends non-free software. vrms can check only if the installed software has a copyright file.

But vrms is a GNU/GPL.

I think it was removed because it was misleading. Are you the developed? It might be a good idea that the developed change it or make a complementary package that addresses all freedom issues and not only the inclusion of a file with a license.