Hi!

I'm glad to see that we have people doing "real things" with Trisquel; spread the word! So often I am confronted with the assumption that desktop Linux is just something for computer hobbyists and malisious crackers, to play with. I'm sending this from my general-purpose netbook, I use for socializing, taking notes, reading, watching videos, ...

Cheers,

Dave