You are absolutely right, before complaining we should be the first to contribute our share to improve the project.

I'm not a Trisquel member but only a member of FSF since I'm only a student, and I'm helping to Trisquel not only as a translator, even through online diffusion and explaining why Trisquel should play a larger role than it currently does - many people who promote free software in Italy don't know the existence of Trisquel Project!

I thought the reason why the versions are released after X months was due to coincide with events such as the Document Freedom Day and the LibrePlanet Conference.

Anyway, it wouldn't be in any way a criticism of Ruben work, but just a statement of what I hear.