As far as I understand this log of mplayer, no sound is played (missing codec?)... but since you wrote, in another post, that everything is OK, I believe you fixed this issue.

As for the charge threshold, I am not sure the ratio 1 (that is to say, the battery is full) is always reached because, along its life, the battery looses capacity. However, I may be wrong. Have you tested? If it works, the second "if" could simply be "if [ $now = $full ]" (but, obviously, it does not allow you to simply change your mind about the charge threshold).