I tested Epiphany/Web on Parabola. Epiphany/Web uses libwebkit3 (with GTK3 support) while Midori uses libwebkit. In the last week both libraries were updated twice. The only way to properly view YouTube on Epiphany is to downgrade the library libwebkit3, but that library is also used by other programmes (such as Empathy) that would also need to be downgraded in order to work. On Midori YouTube and other sites work fine with Linterna Magica, so the problem I'm describing is probably about compatibility of Linterna Magica with libwebkit3 as it works fine with libwebkit. Epiphany didn't work properly after the first libwebkit3 upgrade (artefacts were evident on the screen while scrolling) so perhaps another upgrade will fix this issue as well.