You install Trisquel NetInstall, reboot and meet a terminal. After logging in, you fire the commands I gave you. Add this one too:
$ sudo apt-get install synaptic

After a new reboot (the command is 'sudo reboot') you meet the graphical display manager (GDM), select Xfce as a session, and install the rest of the applications you want (ABrowser?, LibreOffice?, Pidgin?, etc.). You will never have to see a terminal again.

At least, that is what should happen (I have not tried).

But sure, instead of selecting your applications one by one, you can also install Trisquel Mini... and even install Xfce beside it... and even remove LXDE afterwards.