Hello icarolongo

I am having the same problem with preferences.

Please let me see if I understand the order of your instructions...

1. From the Preferences menu select "Show my windows and tabs from last time" (that's how the selection reads).

2. Close Abrowser

3. Select "Show my home page" ("after" you have re-opened Abrowser and returned to the Preferences menu).

I tried that and it worked at first, but again it reads "Show my windows and tabs from last time".

The preference to show my homepage did not maintain. (My homepage is Speed Dial)

Thank you.