On 07/06/2012 09:20, yee...@gmail.com wrote:
> For example, login using OpenID. Being able to have a signature.
> Smileys. Buttons to click on to add an html link. That sort of stuff. It
> is all available on the Ubuntu forums application.

Some of the things you mention -- like OpenID, signatures, WYSIWYG
buttons -- are readily available for the content management system used
here. Smiley support is partially integrated in the sense that it can
detect certain emoticons and replace them with icons. However, it does
not properly integrate with the WYSIWYG toolbar (there are user
submitted patched but I don't know how well they work).

As mentioned, if you think these are really needed, file a "feature
request" against the "Web" Project:
https://trisquel.info/en/node/add/project-issue

However, there might be some issues because this forum is synced with a
mailing list. I don't know for sure, but this will have to be tested and
since quidam is the only one working on the website I doubt any
non-essential feature requests will be attended to if there are more
important things to do.

--
Morne Alberts