I can't contribute financially because I do not work and live with my parents. I don't manage my own money. I could translate the website to pt_BR but I'm not sure how to do it. I also have _some_ coding experience in C, Java, Vala, Python and Haskell (though I started to hate this last) from what I've read in books. I've never developed something serious, mostly a little more than book exercises so development tutoring would be a must. A documentation about "how to start helping" - like what skills to expect from you (inkscape, gimp, c, bash, sysadmin etc) - along with the existing "how to help" would be more helpful.