I am aware of that rule.  However, Trisquel doesn't address all hardware.  Had
I known Trisquel was not supported by the AMD graphics card/device in my
notebook (as I use only AMD graphics cards on all of my computer hardware and
they all work with Trisquel 5.x), I would've gotten something else.

I bought Toshiba, by the way, because the Toshiba laptop I bought back in
September 2007 is still working to this day, rock solid in fact.  I've used it
10+ hours per day for several of those years, and it's proven to be the most
stable machine I've ever had (desktop machines included).

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

--- On Wed, 6/27/12, danieldelaho...@gmail.com <danieldelaho...@gmail.com>