I'm pretty confident in saying this is wrong. The laptops are old and I'm positive I've looked. You can't even find them on the major auction site(s). You need a very specific version of the Lenovo model. It's also not compatible with free software for other reasons (graphics and wifi I believe).

The machine RMS has is also not available any more. The new version is not free software friendly. It's got a non-free software dependent graphics chipset.

As far as desktops go it's mostly boards that are no longer being manufactured so they are impossible to get (just about). You will pay a significant premium for them if you can get one (you probably can with a little bit of effort).