I'm still investigating this issue although if you want to avoid the Intel Insider we have one mobile solution that will work on the low end: IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Processor B940

http://ark.intel.com/products/55626/Intel-Pentium-Processor-B940-%282M-Cache-2_00-GHz%29

I'm going to investigate further. From the little research I've done there appears to be no way to avoid Intel Insider. I've only reviewed the Intel i3's thus far.

I couldn't find any info on these so they may be OK:

i3-2340UE
i3-2310E

We would need to confirm this. Intel's site doesn't confirm it has or does not have Intel Insider. These don't have the "Trusted Execution Technology".