I just read the article about Firefox OS phones being launched in Brazil. This seems like a nice thing, although I doubt any of those phones will be as Freedom friendly as we need. Most common issues might be regarding drivers for the GSM modem and WiFi chip. Though I believ it would be possible to run it on an A10 CPU with a reverse-engineered MALI400 GPU and some trickery. The main thing is, we need a working screen reader and a daisy book reader for the project, and if those are available for Firefox OS, it'll be awesome :D