On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:57:06 +0200 (CEST)
tegskywal...@hotmail.com wrote:

> I'm not going to repeat what I said in heavy detail in other posts,
> but you are not alone in dislike of Richard Stallman.

Well, for not wanting to repeat it you wasted a lot of lines for
"remembering" it.

It is not my intention to restart flames, but I cannot consider your
comments towards "freedom without the need of freedom" appropiate. The
point is also that although your answers could be more or less
realistic (without knowing the content), they don't answer the questions
that other users asked you, but are so large that it is boring, highly
time-consuming to read your "heavy detailed" messages.

I cannot guess a way you could measure your words so a constructive
conversation could be developed. Maybe some one could start a
crowd-funding for adding a feature to the forum consisting that people
can vote for decreasing or even increasing reputation of a user. If
more of a 40 % (?) of active forum users chose to decrease
reputation to some one, a flag could be displayed with the text:

"Warning: This user could be just trolling."