Awesome, tested it and stopping it does indead make the page not show up in my browser at https://localhost/owncloud. Though a possible big problem is that when trying to check "Force SSL" it has a "Test SSL" link beside it so you can see if it will work with your setup. But mine won't load :-( Is this because of missing dependencies or is it a setting in Apache itself?

Also, on the start up page, it asks to create user names and passwords for 3 different users it seems (All words case letters are exactly as on the strart up page.)
Administrator User
database user     (already has owncloud typed in for the user name)
administrative user   (already has "root" typed in for the user name)

Are the Administrator User and administrative user the same person? Or is the administrative user the same as the root user on my system, and I should use the same password as root on my system? Oooh and was that error message caused by me not having the right things filled out?

I am gonna be taking notes on everything so that I can refer back to them and on bug and annoy you guys if I forget some things later. :-P