I agree with you here. People should have choice, and we can't force them. But I also understand ahj's point of view, this is Free Software we are talking about, and by this all his freedoms that we love, respect and want so much (if I can say this in this way).

I love to point at the OsX example with the BSD code, they've done a great project, but it is totally proprietary (and "evil" in most cases). So was this a good idea by the BSD developers and lawyers ? Does this benefits anyone else then Apple ? Maybe not... but if it is their believes then we can't make them change. Probably without a licence like that their will be no Apple, and by this, no Apple Products. I agree with RMS when he says that "doing business by taking freedoms from people isn't an excuse to be unethical", but what would be our world without BSD and Apple ? Better ? Worse ?

PS: I'm in a total agree with you also on the last point. This community is just fantastic because of that, people who are here know what they want, understand their needs, had made a choice a long time ago, and want to fight anyone trying to remove what they love so much... so it is normal to receive some negative posts sometimes when we say something a little bit "off the line", but once again everything needs to be discussed :D And this is why I love so much this community !