Indeed.

Now I have tested it on the laptop:

+LiveCD loading screen identify itself as Trisquel 6.0

-first login failed
+making a user "trisquel" on the console and restarting GDM made autologin to desktop

+installation works
-theme issues, text on some windows had about the same colour as the background

-default www-browser is Midori
 -Epiphany and Abrowser  unavailable in the repos

-LibreOffice not included on the disk
 +Libreoffice can be installed from the official repo

I will install Toutatis on my main machine after I have written abstract for my bachelelor's thesis. After that I give finishing touch to my thesis with Toutatis. Can't test good enough if not tested on real life usage *nuts* :D