Ubuntu should have 16 in their repos in the next day or so. I'm disappointed in Ruben for slacking in one of the more important Trisquel projects. Or maybe I'm not considering it is taking him forever to release 6 when the version he is basing it on was released 6 months ago!

You do have to hand it to Canonical for being consistent with their releases and support. Trisquel is a one man fly by night operation with no guarantee that he will even release new versions. What's stopping him from disappearing off the face of the eath tomorrow and this project dying as a result. Nothing.