El 14/10/12 09:00, moil...@gmail.com escribió:
I think there is a real problem. Usually if people dare to start this kind of topic and with their real name, there is a real problem. The OP named a few problems already. So, if there really is a person who only trolls and complains and makes no effort to work for Free Software, and if the problem becomes so big that one is ready to talk about it here with his own name - knowing for sure how it can feed the troll - then I think a lot has already been done and asking for more would be about the same as ignoring the problem instead of doing something to it.

I think that concentrating the discussion on the problem in a sole thread is very important. The best is to respect everybody's point of view and considering not being offensive. If someone is disrupting the flow of threads, it is not useful to ban them but to channel that energy into something productive so that the rant becomes a chant. ;-). That is the objective of this thread.

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
Presidente
Asociación de Software Libre del Ecuador - ASLE
Av de la Prensa N58-219 y Cristóbal Vaca de Castro
Quito, Ecuador
(593)2-253 5534
(593)2-259 5632
(593)8-454 8078