Currently I have the following setup, for 'historical' reasons related to my distro-hopping days:

Home server: Trisquel
Desktop: Trisquel / Linux Mint / Ubuntu / Debian
Netbook: Trisquel / Linux Mint / Ubuntu / Windows
iBook: Debian / Ubuntu / Mac OS

Today I use Trisquel 99.9% of the time. I think I'll soon remove the Ubuntu and Linux Mint partitions, and update (or add) Debian when Wheezy comes out. The Windows and Mac OS came with the machines and are barely ever used (I did have to upgrade my netbook's BIOS a few months ago because of a bug with the wifi, and the manufacturer - ACER - only provided a Windows exe file for that, so I had to boot the Windows partition that time just to be able to use my machine with Trisquel!).

Alright, off to testing Toutatis beta...