I restarted using Trisquel Gnu/Linux as my main Distribution (after a long trip (may this be the word I wanted to use xD) in the lands of Parabola Gnu/Linux) and I have to admit... I really love this distribution :D Maybe because of the Design, maybe because of the All Free Software, Maybe because of this awesome community (I will never be tired to say this really) ! Or maybe because it is the Ubuntu that I've always loved to have (and that I used to have before Unity, and this even knowing that I quite like Unity to be honest).

Just wanted to say this.