Please when creating a post, try to use a simple title and then write the whole idea/problem/proposition (again if necessary) in the post itself. That would help in terms of organization so more people could help you.

As for you problem. As much as I know it is not possible (at least I didn't find a way to do it). The better way to do it, is just to copy the files to another device, then format the first one in XFS (Just as an advice, XFS is not very good with big files, so if it is only for storage maybe you should consider something like EXT4). So if there is enough free space on the device, just use a tool like Gparted ('''sudo apt-get install gparted''') in order to create a new partition (Ext4 or XFS) with the free space available, after that just copy the files (you can use '''rsync''' in the terminal, like that if it stops it will reboot the operation, or just use the well known drag-and-drop solution), after all that remove the NTFS partition and simply add that free space to the XFS partition.

Hope it helps.

PS: I'm pretty sure (99%) that there isn't any direct solution. BUT if I find any I will report it at you.

PSS: Welcome to the Trisquel Community !