Just installed Trisquel for the first time and I am learning my way around.

I think that I have Tor installed, because the command:

sudo apt-get install tor

gives me this:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
tor is already the newest version.
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required: libutouch-grail1 gir1.2-timezonemap-1.0 gir1.2-gstreamer-0.10 archdetect-deb
  python-pyicu python-argparse libdebian-installer4 rdate python-xklavier
  libutouch-evemu1 libutouch-frame1 apt-clone libtimezonemap1 dpkg-repack
  libutouch-geis1 libdebconfclient0

I have the green onion icon in the bottom right and I can open the Vidalia Control Panel, which tells me I am connected to the Tor network. But surfing the web is nothing like when I used Tor in Ubuntu. How do I now surf with Abrowser in a way that guarantees me the Tor protection?
Thanks!