This installation went as smoothly as it could have done. No hang-up on parts that use the internet connection, as many have reported in previous versions. I used the advanced partition setup, in order to keep my home directory from a previous installation of 6.0 Beta. Orca's working nicely (on GDM and the user's desktop). On the first run of this new installation, I noticed that the volume was all the way down; I'll see what happens when I have to restart. The desktop, menus, panel, and control center seem fully navigable, with the known problem of Orca not speaking when focus lands on the indicator applet.

Great Job,  All!

-Dave