Hi all

I have an asus laptop (intel i3 64bit 3GB ram) that I would like to use when I cant get onto my main box (back trouble lol) unfortunatly although I can ssh -Y into trisquel and use the programs on my main box remotly when using non free distros, I cannot play any videos stored on my main machine (even though my router will handle 10MB/s wireless easily) (I even tried adding a ssd to try and improve performance). I dont want to take the route of adding proprietry firmware to get the wireless working (not that I know how to do this either lol), but cant think of any other ideas on how to get trisquel working on this laptop in this location (ethernet is not an option as my bedroom is too far from the router)

all ideas welcome

Stripe