Sir Henry had numerous papers to examine after breakfast, so that the time was propitious for my excursion. It was a pleasant walk of four miles along the edge of the moor, leading me louis vuitton handbags at last to a small gray hamlet, in which two michael kors outlet online larger buildings, which proved to be the inn and the house of Dr. Mortimer, stood high above the rest. The postmaster, who was also the village grocer, had a clear recollection of the telegram. "Certainly, sir," said he, "I had the telegram delivered to Mr. Barrymore exactly coach outlet online as directed." "Who delivered it?" "My boy here. James, you delivered that telegram to Mr. Barrymore at the Hall last week, did you not?" "Yes, father, michael kors outlet I delivered it." "Into his own hands?" I asked. "Well, he was up in the loft at the time, so that I could not put it coach factory into his own hands, but I gave it into Mrs. Barrymore's hands, and she promised to deliver it at once." "Did you see Mr. Barrymore?" "No, louis vuitton outlet sir; I tell you he was in the loft." "If you didn't see him, how do you know he was in the loft?" "Well, surely his michael kors purses own wife ought to know where he is," said the postmaster testily. "Didn't he get the telegram? If there is any mistake it is for Mr. coach factory outlet online Barrymore himself to complain." It seemed hopeless to pursue the inquiry any farther, but it was clear that in spite of Holmes's ruse we had no coach outlet online proof that Barrymore had not been in London all the time. Suppose that it were so--suppose that the same man had been the last who had coach outlet store online seen Sir Charles alive, and the first to dog the new heir when he returned to England. What then? Was he the agent of others or had he some sinister design of his own? What interest could he have in persecuting the Baskerville family? I thought of the strange warning clipped out michael kors of the leading article of the Times.