I hope not, as I'm one of those weird people who like a real keyboard and the option of running his operating system and apps of choice.

On 12/11/2012 05:07 PM, tegskywal...@hotmail.com wrote:
Saw this on the news today in their predictions:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100265077

They see traditional PCs and laptops dying off in favor of smartphones
and tablets. I, for one, really don't want to see this happening as
smartphones and tablets are very limited in what they do and have
extremely closed ecosystems. At least with a PC, I can put any OS I want
on it, use developer tools, and rely on the ole mouse and keyboard.