Looked like an interesting meeting. :)

Regarding time: I might be able to make 19:00 (5am) since I sometimes get up early. 18:30 perhaps, but not any earlier.

Next meeting if I'm in I will bring up the wiki issue. The main reason why I don't contribute to the wiki as much as I'd like to is the lack of revision info. That's useful for tracking what articles are added. At the moment the wiki's a mess, because new articles aren't added to the index pages.

I haven't use Drupal 6 much but I know Drupal 7 definitely has revisions (so maybe 6 does as well) - I recall revisions being a built-in permission.