I do have a question for you and I wonder if this is a lot of work. Currently you maintain the latest Linux Libre kernel and put in your repository. Is there a way that you can maintain a seperate repository that matches the version numbers as the Ubuntu releases? I know that Ruben will take the source code for the latest Ubuntu kernel source code, deblob it, and put the final result in the Trisquel repositories.

If you did the same thing and put on your server, would that be possible? If so, would you do it? I know it is great to have the latest kernel as an option, but a libre kernel to mirror the version that Ubuntu has would be peaches. I assume this would be for the supported versions which is Lucid (http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/linux-generic) and newer operating systems still supported by Canonical.

Heck, this could take some load off for Ruben in doing it himself and can just migrate your packages in.