MAGICFAB

I own a Toshiba Intel dual core gamers laptop, that has the same fingerprint device, The drivers are embedded into the Bios, The software for is windows Vista OSI. Is pretty cool just to initialize a whole system at the touch of your finger print! a Very anti-intrusive device. You got 3 try's before it shuts himself down. I think that a hacker will have to cut your finger off before accessing your system.

My thinking is, since you are a developer, could you rewrite those drivers into gnu/Linux? other example: When I was in the Service our finger prints were embedded into our ID chip card those readers are using Unix.

 I still holding the rescue disk that includes those drivers.

 Maybe, is just too much to be asking for.

I'm just a user for know, still learning Linux and learning fast, I started using Tristel on an old Averatec 7100 laptop, made in 2006 just 3 days ago, it runs on 2gb ram, 80G HD, ATI-128Meg Video card with an AMD sempron 1.Just got tired of slackware and its repository limitations for Puppy slacko.

Thank YOU MIL GRACIAS for your TIEMPO.