No problem.

I read about it before. The author of the project [http://fewt.com/2012/12/an-important-announcement-about-jupiter.html mentioned] that all the features are now implemented in the latest release of Fuduntu which uses [http://distrowatch.com/fuduntu Linux 3.6.9] and suggests [http://samwel.tk/laptop_mode laptop-mode-tools] (installable through Synaptic) as replacement. Anyway, Jupiter remains a handy tool for quick changing the power saving profiles or for things like switching display, resolution, disabling wifi, etc. Trisquel users should upgrade to latest Linux-libre or wait until the 7.0 release where these changes be already implemented.

Yes, I wanted to point out the workaround for the [http://phoronix.com/?page=news_item&px=OTg5Mg power regression] in the upstream Linux-kernel which also affected ''Brigantia'' users. It appears that this was [http://askubuntu.com/questions/78991 already solved] before the Trisquel release.

> '''''That's for Windows users, although some tips (mentioned elsewhere in this thread, such as killing sound) apply.'''''

These are very general suggestions that apply across many different operating systems although ''MS Windows'' was the primary target.

> '''''I am summarizing information in this thread on the wiki, which I will share soon.'''''

I just fixed the link that should redirect user to this thread.