How is this spamming? Do you know how many times I've gone to that Wiki page to find it somewhat confusing, and devoid of direction? There are many things I can help with, and all of them require I go through many manual steps (signing up for lists, emailing and initiating a conversation) that could be handled better with a well-written developer's guide.

As a side note, I simply wanted to note publicly how useful I found the IRC log, which means I'm already well-aware of this information. I have the ability to help, and just enough time to do it, but I'm having to use up that time figuring out how to initiate that. I'd much rather be spending my time studying the code and architecture, knowing that when I find something I have the ability to work on, I'll be able to easily sign up for it.

I'm very pleased with Trisquel and the team, and harbour no ill-will at all. I am quite patient with the lack of real organisation, process, docs and automation, because I understand the effort involved.

However, I'm merely defending my right to post about it on a public forum; it is hardly spam.

(apologies if I've totally missed the point. :) )