The Linux Kernel

http://www.linux.org/article/view/security-issues

The mother of all parts of the Linux operating system is the Linux kernel. That is what Linux really is. That is what Linus Torvalds started working on in 1991 and that's what eventually has turned into the base of what the whole Linux world is about. At the time of this writing, kernel 2.4 is the most recent major stable version of the kernel and development on version 2.6 (called version 2.5 as it is still not ``stable'') is quite advanced. 2.6 is reportedly right around the corner, so that always brings up the question: Should I update to the new kernel?.

Could someone be more specific? Should we update to a new Kernel once is stable?

Maybe I could get lucky, If I played those numbers 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 on the lotto? This readings some times are confusing and maybe worst than fetching and milking Cow's at a Dairy at 4:00 am in the morning.

Darn Confusing, Keep it simple....Dammit...