I sent a few emails one of them was to the organizers of GNI/LinuxFest Northwest. I mentioned the FSF, Trisquel, and ThinkPenguin as all possible participants. I also mentioned the possibility of giving a speech. Waiting to hear back on what if anything they might be interested in.

The tables are free for non-profits. I'm not sure I'd want to do a ThinkPenguin booth as it won't ever pay for itself and just getting there is going to run a small fortune. However I'd be up for volunteering for a Trisquel/FSF booth.

I also would be willing to give a speech on free software / chipsets / hardware given that is my area of "expertise".

What I might do is fly out to Portland and then drive up with a few friends. They are heavily involved with Freegeek and I know they have done tables at various conferences and events like this before. One of which I helped with (LinuxCon 2009-which was in Portland).