OK, UnPlug is working... sort of (the Downloads window doesn't show up even though the video is downloading, which is weird, but it works), but I've noticed another problem since the upgrade to Abrowser 18. Whenever it's prompted to play a video by "opening" a supported video type such as OGG video (e.g. http://questioncopyright.org/files/minute_memes/cint/CINT_Nik_Theora_720.ogv) or viewing an embedded video (e.g. the video on https://www.gnu.org/education/education.html), the playback controls are almost never shown (one time the controls did show up for an entire session, but I have no idea why). Anyone else experiencing this?