I took a look at this. Thing is, it's just got the most popular distros on it, and I found that two different test results gave multiple "100%" recommendations, so it's pretty useless. But since it suggests distros that are unethical, I wouldn't refer anyone to it even if it worked well.

I'd say it's best to just ignore this one. Trisquel being listed there wouldn't hurt anything, but it wouldn't help much either.

On the other hand, this has made me interested in such a program that has a good function (suggests only completely free distros) and actually works (by asking better questions and not suggesting multiple distros). I might do that sometime. It could even be a great excuse to learn Javascript.