Hm... now I need to re-evaluate, because I didn't think about that much when I read the license. Well, it doesn't harm your freedoms necessarily. It can, however, if the name is a trademark.

For example, if Firefox was under this license, this would be a problem, because Abrowser would have to be named "Firefox Derivative Trisquel" or similar, but the Mozilla trademark guidelines don't allow this (Firefox has been changed and you've modified the trademark, both not allowed by the Mozilla trademark policy); in effect, the combination does not allow trivial changes to be made, which is of course unacceptable.

Similarly, the trademark only being allowed in noncommercial distributions effectively kills freedom 2, because you can then only distribute verbatim copies noncommercially.

Actually, since the trademark policy can be changed, the name being a trademark at all would make this license unacceptable; even if the trademark does not harm your freedoms today, it could harm them tomorrow. Even worse, if the name is not a trademark today, it could be registered as one tomorrow, which means you can never be sure you'll have freedom 2 or even the entirety of freedom 3 forever. I don't know the FSF's position on this, but I would say that if this doesn't prevent this from qualifying it as a free software license, it at the very least makes it extremely dangerous to use, so it should be avoided.