Greetings, I would like to put up the topic of continuous graphics and driver stack pushing on track with you users of this fully-libre GNU/Linux distribution.

Since we are based on upstream Ubuntu & Debian GNU/Linux after all, it is good to know about upcoming changes within maintenance process ahead.

I have noticed some packages being built with version bump of 12.04.2 within Toutais' repos already, however we better watch out for related kernel work (3.5.x | and yes I am aware of two additional personal package archives of jxself and dns with recent linux-libre). I do state this mostly because I assume new packages were meant to be incorporated into toutatis-security && toutatis-updates repositories, instead of not-recommended & not-adequately-treated backports repository.

Post Scriptum: One more week till hugely expected Trisquel GNU/Linux Toutatis realease comes handy to solve possible issues coming with this update pack. Correct me if I am wrong and / or Rubén is fully occupied. [In case you Rubén read this, I want to express my gratitude for swapping Bazaar-based developer's corner with one made possible by Git.] (=

FYI

1. https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2013-February/000166.html

2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack

3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuDesktop