Thank you VERY MUCH!! I'm not a dumb, just running a self-made heavily modified version of Trisquel and does not wanted to complicate things if I does not need. Here, take a look at my desktop to understand what I am talking about. My system is still unfinished because of the underlaying differences btw Gnome 2 & 3 and the fact that the Brigantia release really, really "sucks". This is what it looked alike before upgrading to G3. Sorry for the mess on the desktop but they are just some random screenshots.