I found this video accidentally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re1EatGRV0w

I suggest watching it, and other YouTube videos, with the UnPlug extension instead of the embedded player. At any rate, what's hilarious, if you didn't see it, is that the games shown are Red Eclipse (for most of the video) and SuperTuxKart (there are a couple of others, but I couldn't recognize them and they only showed for a half-second each). Red Eclipse is a free first-person shooter, and SuperTuxKart is a well-known free Mario Kart clone. This video is from Microsoft, who is basically the king of fighting against not just free software, but the weaker "open source" as well.