Wow... holy molies! Thanks to all for all the replies!! I write a post on Mint's board and I would maybe get one or two respones over a few days. This is unbelievable!

Ok... well, I will try some of these suggestions.

To respond to what I am using to view YouTube videos... I'm not sure. Whatever is installed by default. As stated, I am running the live DVD right now just trying this out to see if it will be to my liking and fill my needs.

Do you guys know about the KDE version and how to run it? Does it come with KDE on the disk and will install that de if I so choose?

Thanks again!!