If I remember I might. I'll probably talk to Rubén at LibrePlanet next week. I believe he is going to that event again. Not sure who is paying although I think it is being covered by someone. If not there are the Trisquel funds.

Its not my place to be directing the project although I don't mind giving input. I'm sure Rubén's going to have a pretty good reason for continuing this offshoot if I mention this. I think there is or was somebody using the mini edition somewhere. The real question is who, are they still, and is this a sufficient base to continue. It may very well be that this edition could simply be the last mini edition. It'll have three years of support anyway.