The last3 updates for Trisquel broke my system. I'm not sure how to report this, but essentially there were no icons available on the bottom bar. I was able to manuever to the system partially thrrugh some of the file icons on the desktop, and when I tried to remove those three updates that I think were the correct ones from the dpkg log files on the command line,the system broke. REmoving those took out a whole hostof other programs necessary for the system to run. This happened twice so sor some reason this garden variety year oid or so Gateway box without any graphics card that doesn't need a graphics driver was rendered essentially inoperable by those updates as when I went to remove them, a whole host of other software on the system went when them. I did a standard purge of the three Gnome updats (I believe) through the command line and it took out virtualy the entire system. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Please contact me or replay here if I an add anything to this report.

Mr. B