m971668

Why buy a computer?
 Why don't you build one?
The Intel motherboards are the best and friendly for any kind of Linux distribution including, any of the free GNU/LINUX sponsor by FSF in my opinion. Buy a good processor with 3gb or 6 gB for the High definition GRAPHICS. For example I3-I5 intel processor are great for home use.
Start small, Build your own!
branded PC is just an over price object.
At least when you build one, you will know what is inside and what is capable of..
 Dude just learn to download and to burn those linux ISO.
Dude, I did not know anything about linux installation until I started to read and experiment heavily with 4 old pentium 4 pc that I own....

Once you domain the basics then you could start upgrading with pretty solid hardware that Christ(Penguin) sells on his web site....I upgraded 3 of my P4 with hardware from Penguin store. specially on the WiFi area and graphic cards areas.