About Sr.Quiliro Ordóñez

It is real nice to help out other people in this forum able to translate documents, but If you feel that you have the right to criticize other governments and their citizens freely. Then You are subject to others criticism and opinions.

My opinions

In One of your statements, You indicated: "Please do not betray your country of birth by accepting this"

I believe the person in question is trying to better himself by adopting another country terms and laws for a better future for himself and family.

Knowing this, as you indicated in your signature, that you are from Ecuador, South America region and landlocked country, rich on Oil but yet consider a high poverty and income inequality among your indigenous people.

Yet, one of largest producer of coca plant leafs, for which then is process by the "Zapateros" illegally in making the coca paste, better known as "Cocaine." Yet your borders and streets are riddle with beggars, thieves, prostitution, child slavery, gangs, and government corruption. Who will want to live in Ecuador?

Im not saying: That all Ecuadorian are bad people, but let me remind you, In the United States there is a large, very large population of Ecuadorian living very content and flourishing economically.

Well, What, I’m trying to say to you: Always look a your own House first! before rambling "mierda ideologica y nacionalista", Ideological and nationalist crap!

Respectfully

jodiendo